*Update: Unfortunately, YouTube just pulled ALL the Bryan Adams videos from its site, so the videos do not work.
Bryan Adams gave a fun and energetic performance at the Bell Centre in Montreal this week. He played all the hits that you would expect and to please the Montreal crowd, he sang "Here I Am" ("Je Suis Là" in French) in both French and English. The band hardly took any breaks and electrified the crowd with a simplistic, but entertaining, set up. The stage had a giant LCD screen that looked like it was 20 times the size of a cineplex screen and some basic lights and lasers. In keeping with the theme of simplicity, the giant screen played mostly black and white visuals until the end where there was some color.
There were the usual band members: guitarist Keith Scott, drummer Mickey Curry and two other musicians, bassist Norm Fisher and pianist Gary Breit.
At one point, Mickey Curry sat down on stage and started to drum out some beats on kitchen items (pots, pans, buckets etc...) and was really going at it hardcore. It was pretty funny and you can see it below.
I also found this high quality video of the song "Run To You" on YouTube from the Montreal concert:
There was also a girl, named Rowena, pulled from the crowd to sing the duet 'When You're Gone". She was really into it and you can have a look here (also check out what Keith Scott does at 1:50):
1. House Arrest
3. Here I Am (in French & English)
4. Kids Wanna Rock
5. Can’t Stop This Thing We Started
6. Thought I’d Died and Gone to Heaven
7. I’m Ready
8. Hearts On Fire
9. Do I Have to Say the Words?
10. 18 til I Die
11. Back to You
12. Summer of `69
13. If You Wanna Leave Me/ Touch the Hand (with band playing with kitchen items like pots & pans, buckets...)
14. (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
15. Cuts Like a Knife
16. If Ya Wanna Be Bad Ya Gotta Be Good (intro)/ When You’re Gone (with audience member Rowena d’Souza-Colaco)
18. Please Forgive Me
19. It’s Only Love
20. Cloud #9
21. The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You
22. Run to You
23. There will Never Be Another Tonight
24. Straight From the Heart
25. Montreal Bound (local makeover for Alberta Bound)
26. All For Love
Sure feels good, to be alive, someday I'll be 18 going on 55...